Professional, Mom, Warm, Sexy, Articulate, Smooth
• Tracie Elliott is registered with Voice123 since 2009-10-26.
• Tracie Elliott started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Tracie Elliott is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tracie Elliott was last active on Voice123 87 days ago
Smooth, articulate, intriguing, warm and melodic, pleasant as a narrator;
Energetic, sincere, sexy and personable as a commercial voice;
Funny and creative as a character voice; Informative and professional as a spokesperson.
Adept Mimic and capable of many accents.
Take direction easily.
Singer/Vocalist: (Blues, Jazz, Pop, Standards) - 2nd Soprano/Alto
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Straight, No Accent, Southern, Midwestern, New York, British, Spanish, Indian, Russian, Boston, New England, Irish.
Elegant, Drawl, Everyday, Sophisticated, Melodic.
Impersonations: Little Girl, Soccer Mom, Professional Executive, Teacher, Sassy Street, Upper Crust, Teenage Girl, Senior Female.
My Voice Experience
My business continues to grow as I invest more time, energy and devotion to a work that I really love. I have voiced everything from Corporate Training content, to Website Narration, to Telephone Messaging, to Audio Tours, to Regional Radio Spots. It truly IS more than just having a "great voice." It is about really relating to the audience/character and doing justice to the intent of the script. This does indeed require acting skills, which I have honed in musical theatre and continued commitment in Voice Acting.
My voice is suitable for TV, Radio, Film, Advertising, Commercials, Endorsements, Narratives, Audio Books, Video Games, Podcasts, Webcasts/E-Learning, Music/Songs, Promos, Live Announcer, Animation/Cartoons, Children's Projects, Audio Tours, Announcements, PSA's (Public Service Announcements), IVR/Telephony (Telephone Systems/Voice Mail), Multimedia Presentations, Corporate Video/Audio, Training Audio/Video, Instructional Material/Aids, Educational Projects, Tutorials, Medical Narration, Legal Narration, Professional Narration, Religious/Faith-Based Content, Spiritual (Non Religious) Content, New Age Content, Language Translation & International Marketing.
Training across the country, starting in Los Angeles, then in Atlanta, and continuing in Detroit area. As with any creative art, Voice Over requires consistent practice at improving one's skill. I enjoy the process of finding new ways to bring interest and life to my voice overs.
Degree in Communications, Media & Journalism from California
Performance as singer in several bands, in-studio, on stage, jazz ensembles, musical theatre, duos, and as a soloist.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of my home studio in Metro Detroit (several commercial studios also in the area, if need-be). I currently find Mac Garage Band to be a clean, simple audio program with remarkably good recordings and editing features/plug-ins. I use a Studio Condenser microphone AT 4040 Mic w/ Sony MDR 7506 Headphones; Studio Quality Monitors and Interface.
A professional vocalist (singer), I have years of experience on stage, in musical theatre, and in-studio recording.
Experience as a copy-editor in the Academic Field of Literature and Grant Writing;
Extensive experience in Legal contract writing.
As a mom of a young child, I also have a kinship to children's material.
I especially enjoy narration projects.
Public speaking and product demonstration are also in my repertoire.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tracie Elliott by email or phone, please click here.