professional, attractive, strong, convincing,
Strong and energetic for promotions and advertising, relaxed and confident for interviews and program pitching - I am mostly requested for jobs that seek more of a journalistic, news tone but am very flexible for whatever the client is seeking. I can create the pleasant, amicable tone and then turn to a more bright, cheer-filled enthusiast for the cause. My voice is passionate and persuasive and I'm serious about delivering quality work for my clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlanta, Norcross, Fayetteville, Lithonia, Lithia Springs, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tosha Bussey
My Voice Experience
I have been hired to do phone messages for businesses, college admission promotional videos, promos and radio ads for local organizations and churches. I have been requested to emcee special events and programs as well as conduct radio and television interviews.
I hosted Musical Inspirations, a cable access television show in the Atlanta area.
Bachelors in Communications: Radio/Television Emphasis
John Maxwell Leadership Certification
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio and work with a professional for completion of projects.
I am a speech writer and also write scripts for voice over jobs. I am also a member of a musical ensemble.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tosha Bussey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tosha Bussey is a Standard subscriber.
• Tosha Bussey was last active on Voice123 330 days ago