cartoony voices, serious, almost anything
• Tor E. Steiro is registered with Voice123 since Nov 09, 2007.
• Tor E. Steiro started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Tor E. Steiro is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tor E. Steiro was last active on Voice123 363 days ago
I think I have an ordenary voice, maybe more deep then high. my native languages is norwegian, and I can do, my dialect (Helgelandsk), junkie voice (norwegian/Oslo), and some others. I can speak English fluenty. I can do somewhat of an Irish accent, and a pretty good Scottish accent. I can talk normal English and American.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Sandnessjøen, Nordland, Norway
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tor E. Steiro
My Voice Experience
I have my own homemade cartoon thing, witch is not very good, but is out on youtube. i'm going to do a homemade Mafia film (animated). I have worked with teather groups since I was 15.
I think it all started with South Park, I used to imitate their voices when I was younger. and since then I always wanted to create my own cartoon, or atleast be a part of one.
My Studio Equipment
Recording program: Sonar LE
uuhmm.. i dont know..
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Tor E. Steiro by email or phone, please click here.