Engaging and warm for narration, playful and fun for commercials, lively and animated for cartoons, smooth and relaxed for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Authentic Nigerian Accent
My Voice Experience
Although I have not done any voice-over acting before, I have been involved in interviews conducted and broadcast on television by BBC News Scotland:
2004 BBC Scotland
• My school telephoned me after being approached by BBC Scotland to recruit a student who would be willing to open their ‘Higher’ examination results on television.
• I accepted the offer and appeared on BBC News Scotland opening my examination results at home and being interviewed about my examinations.
2010 BBC Scotland
• In August 2010 I was contacted directly by BBC Scotland to film a follow-up news piece of me based on where I am now compared to when I opened my ‘Higher’ examination results 5 years previously.
• The piece was again shot at my house. I discussed my time at Cambridge and my recent elective in Trinidad.
Of note, I thoroughly enjoyed studying Drama at ‘Standard Grade’ level and achieved a Grade 1 (top grade).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2003 - SQA Standard Grade:8 * grade ‘1’
2004 - SQA Higher:5 * grade ‘A’, Balerno Community High School
2005 - SQA Advanced Higher: 3 * grade ‘A’
2005-present - MB/BChir: Pembroke College, University of Cambridge
2008 – BA (Hons): Pembroke College, University of Cambridge (1st/1st/2:1)
My Studio Equipment
DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION
Custom built dual core PC running various software including Ableton Live, Cubase and Wavelab
Lynx Aurora 16 Convertors with Lynx LT-FW card system
SOUNDTRACKS MRX 34 x 8 – 34 channel analogue mixing desk
API 3124+ (4 channel transistor pre-amp)
Focusrite ISA One (Classic Single Channel pre-amp)
Aphex 207 (Stereo Valve pre-amp)
Universal Audio 1176 (x2)
Universal Audio LA 610
AKG BX5 – spring reverb
Neumann U87 (vintage)
AKG 414 B-XLS
AKG 414 B-ULS (x 2)
AKG C 451B (x 2)
Beyer M160 Ribbon
Earthworks HDM TC25 (x 2)
Earthworks HDM SR25
Sennheiser 421 (x 2)
SE electronics large condensor
Shure SM beta57 (x 4)
(if you have a preference for a particular mic for vocals etc we can nearly always get you one for your session with a bit of notice!)
Hiwatt custom 100 head
Marshall Mode 4 head
Vintage fender twin (silverface)
Fender Hot Rod DeVille III 212
4×10 orange cab
Ampeg B-15 bass amp
Ashdown EVO II Combo
MAPEX (Saturn series) 4 piece drum kit
Ariter Mapel snare drum
Ludwig Brass snare drum
Assorted high quaility new and vintage Cymbals
Unknown - Click here to ask Tope Adeloye
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tope Adeloye by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tope Adeloye is a Standard subscriber.
Tope Adeloye does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tope Adeloye was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tope Adeloye does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tope Adeloye was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.