Very versatile, a director's dream!
• Tony Wolfe is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2004.
Tony Wolfe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Wolfe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tony Wolfe started his/her voice over career in 1982.
• Currently Tony Wolfe is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tony Wolfe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Wolfe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth voice. Great for narrations, on hold, documentaries, etc. Versitility galore! Regardless of the type of read, I can adapt to it. Formal acting training and a history of actual acting work provides great characters or that "straight guy" for any project. Google "Tony Wolfe" for more info.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New Albany, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Several dialects, impersonations and characters are a specialty. Hence the tag line "Man of a thousand voices... give or take a few".
My Voice Experience
In voiceovers since 1982, comedy skits, characters, impressions, accents, radio, TV, narration, animation, multimedia, industrials, podcasts, etc. Some on camera talent work also.
I have also done stage, studio, comedy club, and public appearances.
Strong background in medical and emergency services:
Former Certified Medicolegal Death Investigator (Indiana)
Former state certified NFPA Instructor Firefighter I & II, Arson, Tactics, Driver Operator, Instruction
Former state certified Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
Former certified instructor for First Responder, Basic EMT and Advanced EMT
The background in emergency services provides an excellent read for training videos and other projects in this field.
Providing voice art since 1982.
Formal training at Actors Theatre of Louisville.
My Studio Equipment
Telos Zephyr ISDN Box
Characters are a specialty. Although, reads for any project are no problem. Medical, forensic and firefighter knowledge. Fast turnaround. ISDN in home studio. FTP server.
Voice over talent since 1982 providing voice mail messages, on hold messages, podcasting, greetings, station imaging, narration, audiobooks, radio, TV, cartoon voices, commercials. Open to voiceover auditions, voiceover casting agents and voice over talent agencies contacting me direct. Currently non-union.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tony Wolfe by email or phone, please click here.