BBC Presenter, Accents, Offbeat, Cartoons,
• Tony O'Rourke is registered with Voice123 since Oct 23, 2009.
Tony O'Rourke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony O'Rourke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tony O'Rourke started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Tony O'Rourke is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tony O'Rourke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony O'Rourke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Upbeat, warm, friendly, versatile, happy to try all kinds of characters and accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from London, England, originally but have spent much time travelling the world. I'm happy to try any accent that's given to me. My best would include various English accents, Australian, American (New York) and perhaps South African. Let's try some cartoon voices too.
My Voice Experience
Working in BBC and Commercial radio (both local and national) I found myself recording voice overs on a frequent basis and eventually found myself a voice agent - Talkies Ltd.
Apart from voicing a multitude of programme trails and commercials I also appeared as myself in three BBC sit-coms, as a voice over.
I was a newsreader in "My Hero" and "Heartburn Hotel" and played a BBC Radio Five Live reporter (which I actually was at the time) in the very last episode of "2.4 Children".
High School Education (O'Levels)
I learnt most of my broadcasting skills, "on the job", back in the 1990's as a broadcaster with AA Roadwatch and then as a presenter and reporter in BBC Local Radio where I still work today.
My Studio Equipment
Roade Studio Condenser Microphone, Beringer Mixer, Headphones and PC with Adobe Audition.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tony O'Rourke
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony O'Rourke by email or phone, please click here.