Contemporary, Youthful, Mature, Warm, Friendly
• Tony Di Pastena is registered with Voice123 since Oct 26, 2010.
Tony Di Pastena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Di Pastena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tony Di Pastena started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Tony Di Pastena is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tony Di Pastena does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Di Pastena was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice talents emerged from telephony & voice network messaging. I have a warm and friendly voice that can present both a youthful and mature sound.
My voice has been used mainly for corporate business major events & business presentations.
I am the voice of Telstra Business Systems & Telstras Unified Communications. My studio is dedicated to voice telephony services and is a preferred supplier & partner of Telstra, 1300 Australia, Icomm, Music Maker and Premier Technologies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: LA, Nashville
Italian: Roman, Neopolitan, Tuscan & Southern regions
My Voice Experience
Began in 1991 producing music for short film and jingles.
Attended Voice training with Garry Mac which allowed me entry into community radio.
My day job as a telephone technician gave me opportunities to utilise my voice for system messages & prompts which led to ongoing work providing my voice talent.
I began customising scripts, pproduce personalised greeting for voice mail boxes, auto attendant, IVR/RVA, queue announcements, On-Hold Messaging complete with customised Royalty Free Music etc.
Adding recorded voice to PowerPoint presentations, training films/videos and corporate advertising.
Studied music from the age of 5, multi instrumentalist an accomplished singer recording and writing original material for commercial radio & television.
- Computer Science Degreee 1977 (Mellbourne RMIT)
- Certified Network Telephony Engineer (CNTE Telstra Technologies)
- Communications & Recognisance Engineer (Australian Army)
Worked as a voice network technician for more than 20 years during this time built and developed my own recording studio at home.
My Studio Equipment
Too much equipment to mention....but have all the lastest technology to meet todays requirements. But the main components are:
Software Tools - Adobe Audition & Cool Edit Pro, Protools
Computers: 2 x Custom built IBM Servers, 1 x Dell Backup Server, 1 x HP Editing Server, 3 x Terrabyte Storage Drives
Hardware - 16 x Channel Spirit Desk, Yamaha NS10 Monitors, AKG, Sonny & Shure Condensor Mics, Beldon Custom Cabling
Outboard, EFX & Processors: Yamaha, Roland, TC Electronics,
Alesis & DSP
Instruments: Guitars - 3 x Fender Strats, Custom Shop Telecaster, Ibanez GB10 (George Benson Signature Series), Epiphone Broadway Custom, Epiphone Joe Pass Sig. Series, 2 x Maton Steel Acoustics, Yamaha APX Stereo Nylon String, Gibson 1957 Mandoline, Ibanez G-Series Bass, & many more
Keyboards: Yamaha, Roland & Korg (latest Series work stations)
Melbourne School of Audio Engineering - Certification
Melbourne University - Digital Synthesis
Professional Keyboard Demonstrator for Yamaha & Roland
Honarary Member of the Australian Musicians Guild.
Developed script writing skillsparticularly for Call Centre & Corporate Business Contact Centres. Specialise in IVR & RVA Design, Auto Attendant & Diversion/Call Forward/Transfer Messaging.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony Di Pastena by email or phone, please click here.