Smooth, Warm, Guy Next Door, Conversational
• Tony's vocal style is smooth, relaxed, conversational, warm, friendly, and easy-going. He's the guy next door who is able to convey any emotional tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Atlanta, GA, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• A sample of the accents/characters he can provide are redneck, surfer dude, nerd, and creepy old man.
My Voice Experience
• He grew up mimicking radio and television commercials and would also create all kinds of crazy voices.
• His childhood love for voices has evolved into working with various producers and recording promos for Cartoon Network.
• My background in radio and television operations has opened my eyes and ears to a variety of voiceover talent in the world of commercials, promos, and imaging.
• I enjoy reading books, articles, and blogs related to the voiceover industry.
• I received one-on-one training from the extremely talented Adam Drescher at Creative Studios of Atlanta. With his background in acting, voiceover, and demo production, Adam helped me to revise my commercial demo.
• In order to always be growing and honing my voiceover skills, I will continue to learn from those voiceover artists who are passionate about their craft.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A Microphone
Onyx 1220i Mixing board
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony Dardeau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Dardeau is a Standard subscriber.
Tony Dardeau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Dardeau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tony Dardeau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Dardeau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.