Soothing, Hip, Refined, Relaxed, Expressive
My voice type is Soothing, Hip, Relaxed, Expressive, Guy Next Door suitable for all types of voice over projects.
I'm also able to provide an Authoritative, Serious Professional tone for many projects.
Should your project require a sincere young to middle age adult male voice type I am also trained to deliver voice over copy/scripts in this style as well.
I can easily jump into an Authoritative and Engaging "Announcer Role" whenever needed for commercials, Promos & trailers or any other project that may require this style.
Other projects that my voice type has been used for includes Narrations, Internet and Multimedia Presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Alamitos, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm able to perform the following "character" type dialects upon request:
Standard British: Non descriptive.
New York: "Wise Guy" Brooklyn character.
Italian: Non descriptive.
My Voice Experience
I've been working as a Voice Actor in Southern California since the late 90's.
Between bookings I can be found working on a variety of recording projects.
Other Voice Over Clients include:
Narrator for Discovery Channel Spoof:
Various Narrations for sketch comedy group Acme
I'm a 2001 Graduate of the Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting in Huntington Beach CA.
My voice over training has been with fine tuned at Mark Chasman's “Commercial Cache of Voice Acting” in Burbank CA as well as several other industry courses for Voice Overs taught by Underground Audio's Laurel van der Linde.
My Studio Equipment
For recording Voice Overs I use a CAD GXL2200 studio condenser microphone into a 22 channel Behringer mixer with a vocal compressor, 31 band EQ running into a firewire interface connected to my PC.
I prefer to use Cool Edit, also known as Adobe Audition, for producing finished Voice Over projects.
I offer a variety of Audio and Video Production services in addition to Pro Audio equipment sales through my company "Carnaghi Productions".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tony Carnaghi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Carnaghi is a Standard subscriber.
Tony Carnaghi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tony Carnaghi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tony Carnaghi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tony Carnaghi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.