Deep and distinct. Full of character and richness
• Tony Beyer is registered with Voice123 since 2006-08-04.
• Tony Beyer started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Tony Beyer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tony Beyer was last active on Voice123 95 days ago
I have a smooth voice that is pleasant to the ear and grabs the audience's attention. I am very dynamic with my voice and can bring a lot of energy into every read. I am well spoken and use great intonation so the listener knows that what I say is important. My voice would be perfect for commercials, presentations, narrations, liners or for whatever you may need.
I can do several impressions of celebrities and cartoons, including: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sean Connery, Mike Tyson, Darth Vader, and "Jack-Ching-Bada-Bing" (aka The Jackalope).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
La Crosse, Minneapolis, Madison, Chicago, Midwest, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Being from the Midwest of America, I don't really have much of an accent when it comes to speaking English. I can however do a few accents, like the strong Norwegian accent found in Nothern Wisconsin and Minnesota. I can also do Southern, British, Irish, and Scottish accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been speaking out loud my entire life, even when nobody is listening. I enjoy entertaining people and getting their attention. For those reasons I entered into radio and was a DJ for more than five years, but was using my voice in creative ways long before that.
In the past I have been a public address announcer at hockey games, read announcements during high school, voiced station liners for a radio station, and been "The Voice" for many projects and special events.
I have a degree in Communication with an emphasis in Telecommunication from University Wisconsin- La Crosse and am a graduate of Radio 1 Broadcast School. I have also taken college classes in broadcast announcing and public speaking to perfect my vocal delivery.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Tony Beyer
I am an active person with a lot of character and energy. I take what I do seriously and am always looking to improve my craft. I look forward to working with you on your next project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony Beyer by email or phone, please click here.