Girl Next Door, Off Beat, Ghetto, Country, Slang
• tonia renee lee is registered with Voice123 since Jun 23, 2009.
tonia renee lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
tonia renee lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• tonia renee lee started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently tonia renee lee is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
tonia renee lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. tonia renee lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice capabilities are vast and vary. The ranges include soft, sexy, business professional, conversational,educational, controversial tones,ghetto,and inspirational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents are primarily english and southern drawls. Impersonations include Jean Stapleton,Diana Ross, and James Brown.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask tonia renee lee
Tonia Renee Lee
Doctorate in Education (In Progress)
Liberty University (June 2009)
Master of Public Administration, M.P.A., (1987)
University of Southern California,
Bachelor of Arts, (B.A.),(1983)
My Studio Equipment
None at the present time.
Previous industry work includes training in Hollywood, California at the American Radio Network. I auditioned and was hired to do my own show. For my show, I bartered with companies to sponsor my show. My weekly radio program was on air from January 1994 to June 1995.
Prior to working in radio, I worked as an entertainer from September 1993 to February 1998.
Work and/or certifications in other industries include: hypnotheray, mediation, travel, direct sales, talent management, and the ministry.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact tonia renee lee by email or phone, please click here.