guy next door, upbeat, happy, energy, serious
I can perform "warm & friendly" to high energy. I have a very "normal" guy next door sound. I can add a flavor to my voice that sounds similar to Casey Kasem. The pitch of my voice lends itself to higher end sounding animation characters. I can also perform a very close sound to Gilbert Gottfried. I can also perform in Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Palm Springs, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Street spanish, Luke Bryan/ Gomer Pyle Southern accent,
obnoxious Gilbert Gottfried, Kasey Kasem style delivery.
My Voice Experience
Over the past 30 years in broadcasting, I have voiced several commercials and station promotional announcements. My experience ranges from simple straight forward reads to elaborate dramatic reads. I have also been occasionally asked to read commercials for clients in Spanish. I am versitile and easily directed vocally. I can also be very creative with my reads.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Announcing and Performing in Radio and Television from Northern Arizona University. (1989), I have been involved as creative producer/writer/voice talent at KMLE-Phoenix,KNEV-Reno, KBQI-Albuquerque, KSYU-Albuquerque, KKRG-Albuquerque, KFRG-Riverside. I have also been an on air talent since 1985.
My Studio Equipment
Full voice recording capabilities with multi track digital editing ability.Can deliver VO anywhere almost immediately.
I am pretty well versed in social media. Web maintenance and audio delivery to clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tommy Carrera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tommy Carrera is a Standard subscriber.
• Tommy Carrera was last active on Voice123 26 days ago