Mature, sports announcer type, a narrator
• Tom Mannos is registered with Voice123 since 2008-09-01.
Tom Mannos does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Mannos was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tom Mannos started his/her voice over career in 1970.
• Currently Tom Mannos is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tom Mannos does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Mannos was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Baritone with a warm, distinctive, memorable voice with a wide range of tempo and intonation from intimate and conversational to enthusiastic and authoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Oyster Bay, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Mannos
My Voice Experience
I worked at radio stations, done live and recorded commercials and radio dramatic shows.
I have written and performed twenty one live television commercials a week.
My work has included staff announcing, sports announcing, narration, voice-overs, trade shows and public address stadium announcing of football and horse shows, demonstations and exhibitions.
Graduated from Radio Institute of Chicago.
Performed on live television as an actor and narrator. As an announcer I did as many as 21 live one-minute commercials a week. I also performed in theatre for four years in Chicago.
Worked as announcer on WKRS, Waukegan, IL, WRBI Blue Island, IL, WGRY Gary, Indiana and WCFL the emanating base of nthe Midwest division of Progressive Broadcasting System in Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
Computer recording and editing using a Blue microphone
As a former radio producer and director I am very aware of the need for an announcer to interpret the meaning of the script he/she is given. They should invision the audience to which the script is being delivered and be able to capture the most salient points of the copy, using the direction, if any, given by the writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom Mannos by email or phone, please click here.