Heroic/ Arrogant, Diverse
• Tom Holmes is registered with Voice123 since Feb 14, 2012.
Tom Holmes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Holmes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tom Holmes started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Tom Holmes is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tom Holmes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Holmes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can do quiet and calm voices in various dialects as well as loud, angry or shouty voices for more exaggerated acting parts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Isle of Anglesey, North Wales, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Heroic young american, Cocky and Arrogant, Quiet calm and collected- all three quite well suited to anime.
Posh english/ Butler, Cynical american, stereotypical russian accent, occasional scottish accent, some welsh (fluent), Southern British accents, northern british accents, scouser (from liverpool), many more
My Voice Experience
I have had no prior jobs in voice-over work as I am currently in the process of honing my skills and sending out as many good auditions as I can.
Little training other than Drama School as a child
My Studio Equipment
I use magix music maker or audacity, and a decent quality headset by microsoft to record my demos.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Holmes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tom Holmes by email or phone, please click here.