Friendly, real, believable, non-announcery
• Tom Chmielewski is registered with Voice123 since Jul 31, 2005.
• Tom Chmielewski started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Tom Chmielewski is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 147
• Tom Chmielewski has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I have a easy, natural "unannouncery" delivery that seems to be gaining in popularity of late. My sound has been described as "real, guy-next-door, unassuming, friendly, sensitive." This makes me particularly effective for radio and TV commercials, on hold messages, video voice overs and voice jobs of all kinds.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Chmielewski
My Voice Experience
I am a veteran advertising writer/producer who got into voice overs when it dawned on me that it might be easier to "read it myself than explain to someone else how to read it." My strength is a natural, believable delivery that sounds very "unannouncery". The irony is that I have served as the "announcer" for such clients as Home Depot, Best Buy, Suncoast and 1-800-Flowers I'm the guy to call when a "real guy" is needed.
I have a BA in Advertising/Journalism but my most valuable training has been "on the job" . I have written scripts and directed voice talent for 20 years and have a acute sense of how a script should be written and interpreted.
My Studio Equipment
Acoustically excellent voice booth
Neumann Type TLM 103 Microphone
BurnIT Cor 830 CD Burner
My lengthy experience as a copywriter not only helps me interpret a voice over script, it qualifies me to offer suggestions that can improve, shorten or lengthen a script, should you need help in that area. I also welcome opportunities to write voiceover scripts on a fee basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tom Chmielewski by email or phone, please click here.