Deep bass, booming and clear, mature, dramatic.
Can provide a big and booming sound (think "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!) but can also be just a regular guy.
Able to create soothing, manly, credible, excited, sincere, reassuring and/or authoritative, funny reads. Harley rider. White Sox fan.
Precise, mature, durable and dependable.
I take direction extremely well in an effort to deliver the exact product a client seeks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Please let me know what your project needs and I'll do my very best to accommodate the need.
My Voice Experience
I've been told I have a "great radio voice," so I've begun using it professionally. As my 20+ year police career is winding down, it's time to transition to voice over.
Familiar and comfortable with using police jargon; "cop talk."
I do extensive public speaking so I'm very comfortable performing in front of a crowd.
I've voiced projects for the Village of Gurnee, Illinois (TV, radio, telephone, and web), Harvest Bible Chapel, and Grace Community Bible Church, also in Illinois.
Beginning Voice Over with Dave Leffel at Acting Studio Chicago, Chicago, IL
Intermediate Voice Over with Jeff Lupetin at Acting Studio Chicago, Chicago, IL
Private voice lessons with Jeff Lupetin, Ultimate Voiceover, Chicago IL
Private coaching from Chris Agos, camera and voice talent, and author of "Acting in Chicago."
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro, USB microphone, and Pro Tools SE software.
I write, record and deliver all emergency notifications for the Gurnee IL police department. I also write, record and launch mass notification phone calls with messages of public concern for the Village of Gurnee. Record sermon introductions for Grace Community Bible Church pod casts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tom Agos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Agos is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Agos was last active on Voice123 130 days ago