Announcer, Authoritative, Comedic, Upbeat, Edgy
• Todd Farrell is registered with Voice123 since 2005-12-29.
Todd Farrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Todd Farrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Todd Farrell started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Todd Farrell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Todd Farrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Todd Farrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My signature voice has a rich, deep tone well-suited for dramatic reads, announcer roles, or narration.
For comedic and dramatic reads, I offer a range of characters voices, from subdued to totally over the top.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters include: Evil Scientist, Professor, Monster truck promo,'50s Radio DJ, Gangster, Rocker, Nerdy Professor,French Accent and Rapper.
My Voice Experience
Midas Car Care - National TV Spots(:30 and :15)
- Spring 2013 Promotion
Capital One Canada "Spin 2 Win" Online Game
- a fun project with lots of over the top drama
Scotiabank "StartRight Program" Radio Spot
- played the cool, confident older brother
On-Hold Messaging for Trillium Architectural Products
- because your call is very important to us
Campus Radio Host "trouble tee"
- spinning only the best reggae
As well as various Business/Sales Presentations, Keynote Speeches, Training Sessions and Kids' stories
My work includes multi-voice, single voice, announcing and narration spots. I have studied improv comedy at the Second City Training Center and and completed seminars with Voiceworx and Kim Hurdon Casting.
With a professional background in communications, public relations and sales, I understand marketing and corporate goals. This, combined with my dramatic experience and creative flair, helps me work easily with both creative and business-minded clients.
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of a high-end condenser mic, professional editing software, a library of sound effects and various musical instruments.
My approach to voice work is all about customer service and fun. I keep my clients happy and treat them fairly.
Voice acting is my true passion. Let me share it with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Todd Farrell by email or phone, please click here.