Announcer, Authoritative, Comedic, Upbeat, Edgy
• Todd Farrell is registered with Voice123 since 2005-12-29.
• Todd Farrell started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Todd Farrell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Todd Farrell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
My signature voice has a rich, deep tone well-suited for dramatic reads, announcer roles, or narration.
For comedic and dramatic reads, I offer a range of characters voices, from subdued to totally over the top.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters include: Evil Scientist, Professor, Monster truck promo,'50s Radio DJ, Gangster, Rocker, Nerdy Professor,French Accent and Rapper.
My Voice Experience
Midas Car Care - National TV Spots(:30 and :15)
- Spring 2013 Promotion
Capital One Canada "Spin 2 Win" Online Game
- a fun project with lots of over the top drama
Scotiabank "StartRight Program" Radio Spot
- played the cool, confident older brother
On-Hold Messaging for Trillium Architectural Products
- because your call is very important to us
Campus Radio Host "trouble tee"
- spinning only the best reggae
As well as various Business/Sales Presentations, Keynote Speeches, Training Sessions and Kids' stories
My work includes multi-voice, single voice, announcing and narration spots. I have studied improv comedy at the Second City Training Center and and completed seminars with Voiceworx and Kim Hurdon Casting.
With a professional background in communications, public relations and sales, I understand marketing and corporate goals. This, combined with my dramatic experience and creative flair, helps me work easily with both creative and business-minded clients.
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of a high-end condenser mic, professional editing software, a library of sound effects and various musical instruments.
My approach to voice work is all about customer service and fun. I keep my clients happy and treat them fairly.
Voice acting is my true passion. Let me share it with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Todd Farrell by email or phone, please click here.