Friendly, Dynamic, Comical, Tenor, Professional
I have an accessible, professional male voice with the ability to cover a broad spectrum of emotion. I have the ability to leverage natural vocal inflection to create an unassuming character for whom listeners want to root on to the triumph of the meek – the opposite effect of fear-inducing movie trailers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English accents and "Over the Top" characters ranging from the bored to the excited and crazy, from the heavy duty rock & roller to the feminine.
My Voice Experience
I have done several spots over the internet, one of which was a direct e-mail campaign where the client wanted a unique advertising campaign, rather than a generic spam e-mail.
I have also starred in several on-camera film shorts as well as children's plays.
Most recently I narrated a 30 minute video.
Creative Voice Development Group with David Bourgeois, John Gallogly, and Heather Kay
White Lake Music and Post with Chris Scharling
CAP Media Service with Bill Chaput
"The Art of Voice Acting" by James Alburger
"Voice For Hire" by Randy Thomas and Peter Rofe
My Studio Equipment
Apple Computer Systems
BS in Science Education
Many years of experience in Banking and Finance
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Todd Denny by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Denny is a Standard subscriber.
Todd Denny does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Todd Denny was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Todd Denny does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Todd Denny was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.