Broad Range from Narrative to Character
• Todd Crooks is registered with Voice123 since Apr 29, 2004.
Todd Crooks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Todd Crooks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Todd Crooks started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Todd Crooks is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Todd Crooks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Todd Crooks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
There is something to be said for characters...
And I say 'em. Aussie, Texan/Southern(s), Russian, Old Guy, Caveman, Cartoony, Over-the-Top Announcer, Nerd, British (who doesn't), and many others.
Oh, and narrative from regular guy, to storytime, to ad styles. See demo for a small sample. Need to hear more? Email me and I'll send you back exactly what you're looking for. Love to do voice over auditions!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest (Upper) US, Boston, Southern US, British, Aussie, Chinese, Russian, East Indian, Old School Pirate, Irish
My Voice Experience
I have experience in audio drama, including "Flight of the Voyager", the Dick Rutan Story, pleanty of ad/psa work, and in-house informational/instructional work for Federated Department Stores, and fun voicemail messages.
I trained for several years with Jinny Tyler, the voice of Peter Pan and Minney Mouse to name a few.
My Studio Equipment
I work off a PC with Sonar using a Sure SM7 Broadcast mic.
I have the capability to send you .wav or MP3 emails, CD overnight, etc. Need something else? Just let me know. My home studio enables me to record, bundle, and export what you need super fast, and super good.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Todd Crooks by email or phone, please click here.