Warm, trustworthy, sincere, friendly, believable, confident
Todd is a full-time, professional voice talent, serving clients all over the world. His style is clear and concise, offering high-quality audio messages that exude trust, confidence, and quality. Clients hire Todd because his voice is warm, friendly, believable, trustworthy, yet has a tone of confidence and authority. Todd is available for a variety of projects and can turn around mastered audio files typically within 24 to 48 hours, thanks to his professional home studio. If you’ve been seeking a male voice-over talent who can meet your budget and provide top-notch communication from beginning to end, then your search is over.
AT & T
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Todd has been in the media industry for over three decades and a fulltime voice-actor for 5 years. He has recorded, edited and produced thousands of radio, TV, corporate and e-learning projects. He's worked with all sorts of clients: from Fortune 500 companies to local start ups, from global nonprofit organizations to agencies just around the corner, and he's done e-learning and corporate training for some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Todd Barsness has been a professional voice talent for more than 35 years. He is able to use his oral abilities to teach, train, inform, and inspire. He prides himself on being trustworthy, credible, warm, and believable, all descriptions clients use to describe not only Todd’s voice but also his character.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102 microphone; Focusrite Microphone Processor; RME Babyface Pro Audio interface; Pro Tools 12; Source Connect; Whisperroom recording studio.
Todd's clients find him professional and very easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Todd Barsness by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Barsness is a Premium subscriber.
• Todd Barsness was last active on Voice123 15 days ago