Character Specialist would best describe my voice.
• Terrence Knox is registered with Voice123 since Nov 14, 2008.
• Terrence Knox started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Terrence Knox is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Terrence Knox was last active on Voice123 231 days ago
My voice can range from warm and fuzzy to a deep bellowing baritone. I am capable of narrating and can add a great deal of humor on the spot when needed. I can impersonate practically anyone. I can also do ethnic voices on the spot. When needed, I have a very professional voice and I have done many presentations before audiences.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak in several accents,from English, to Eastern Indian, to African, Asian Spanish accents. The list goes on. Cartoon Voices are also fun to do. My family often gets a call from me with a disguised "character" voice and they have no clue it is me until I burst into laughter. This usually occurs about five minutes into the conversation. I can sing as well.
My Voice Experience
Only the spots that I recorded in College. I have always wanted to get into voice overs. Like the old saying goes, timing is everything. Now is the time for me to work in this area and become one of the all time greats.
College graduate with a BA Degree in American International Studies. I have a minor in Communication Arts with a focus on Radio and TV Production. I was very active with the college radio station where I had my own weekly program during my time as a student.
My Studio Equipment
The IMAC system, with all applicable music and recording software. My younger brother is an Audio Engineer. He actually recorded and mixed my demos.
Very personable versatile and goal oriented individual.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Terrence Knox by email or phone, please click here.