versatile, sweet to sexy, mom to valley girl
• Tina Lascha is registered with Voice123 since Jan 13, 2009.
Tina Lascha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tina Lascha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tina Lascha started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Tina Lascha is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tina Lascha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tina Lascha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice varies greatly. On one project, it's incredibly sexy. The next, it's a comforting mother. In between, it's a smooth, sleek sound fitting for any presentation. My voice, coupled with fantastic interpretive skills, just works.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many American dialects from regions like Minnesota, West Virginia, New York, "valley girl", etc. I also have done British, Irish and French accents. I'm a quick study, so given minimal notice, I can produce the accent you need.
My Voice Experience
In my decade of experience, I've done nationally televised commercials, lengthy narration projects, on-hold voice messaging, local tv and radio commercials, online video tours and other projects.
I minored in theatre at Marshall University where I attained my BA in Political Science. I took a voiceover class at BCC in Melbourne, FL.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio that includes the following:
Shure 58 Mic
MXL 990 Cardiod Condenser mic
EDIROL MA 10D, digital stereo micro monitors
EURORACK MX802A, board
Audition 2.0- recording software
I have sung professionally for over 20 years. I've fronted bands and performed as a featured entertainer on cruise ships all over the world.
I've also written scripts for commercials and other projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tina Lascha by email or phone, please click here.