Husky, warm, smooth,friendly,serious, sexy,mom
For all voicework I have articulate pronunciations and appropriate inflections. My voice is naturally a lower, richer pitch, but flexible depending on the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Spokane, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a Vicki Lawrence "Mama" character (Southern drawl) I do Lily Tomlin's "Edith Ann" character and a good Julia Child.
My Voice Experience
I have a pretty quick turn-over time. I have my own studio. I have worked for Spokane Public Radio for around 20 years where I produced and hosted many shows. I also recorded many promos for them as well as book readings. I started out at Keyf-fm, when it was a new age/jazz station. I did a short stint at a classic rock station here and also a master control person at the local Fox TV station.
I attended the Ron Bailey School of Broadcasting where I recieved the Best Production Overall Award. I have also received Best Radio Blues Program from the Inland Empire Blues Society 3 years in a row and I am in their Hall Of Fame for hosting and producing The Blues Review show on Spokane Public Radio.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is made up of a dedicated pc and I use Adobe Audition with a Mackie mixer. My mic is a Senn 421.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tina Bjorklund
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tina Bjorklund by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tina Bjorklund is a Premium subscriber.
• Tina Bjorklund was last active on Voice123 182 days ago