Wry, midwest accent, various sounding
• Tim Scott is registered with Voice123 since Sep 29, 2009.
Tim Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tim Scott started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Tim Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tim Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can sound professional for presentations, as well as "fun" for commercials, and do wry for humor. I can do some deep voices, but my typical voice is more in the tenor range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Aurora, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a US midwest accent, but can do US southern and US northern midwest/Scandinavian accents.
My Voice Experience
My work has been more in presentations than voice overs: I have taught software classes, led the worship service at my church, and have given sermons at my church.
I have a BS degree from Miami University (Oxford, OH); my major was Systems Analysis and my minor was Electrical Engineering.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Scott
Having been a software consultant and trainer, I do have knowledge of many software and computer-related subjects.
I have also either led the church service or gave the sermon at my church. The former helps me articulate while reading a "script," the latter helps me speak in a pseudo-ad lib way to convey the messages I am trying to give.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tim Scott by email or phone, please click here.