Deep soft barritone,with a flair. Believeable,Fun
• Timothy Kulchar is registered with Voice123 since 2009-10-19.
• Timothy Kulchar started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Timothy Kulchar is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Timothy Kulchar was last active on Voice123 141 days ago
My voice is best described as deep, soft, folksy and baritone with a flair. I enunciate well, which in turn makes my reads very understandable and believable. My niche would exist in any commercials involving mechanical products, technological products and household products. However, medical- and nature-type narrations also suit my vocal range. I have the versatility to be fun or serious, which is a great advantage when it comes to doing a happy read for a location, a structured read for corporate presentations, or a medical documentary. Furthermore, I have the ability to sound like I am talking when I am doing the read opposed to sounding scripted.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have been characterized as having a midwestern accent,with a level of middleclass american dialect.
My Voice Experience
I am a sports fan and from a very young age I mentored broadcasting legends such Jack Buck,Vin Scully,Skip Cary,Ernie Harwell and Mel Allen. I have done volunteer work, such as a public address announcing for local and regional high school baseball and softball games for many years. I am currently working on a demo to be a PA announcer for the University of Notre Dame. Some of my most recent projects are as follows: (1) Just completed my most recent demo and the reaction has been fantastic so far. (2) Local radio ad for an automotive repair shop. (3) Corporate sales commercial for a local manufacturing company.
Suchavoice Voiceover Training Masterclass Graduate. Susan Berkley online "Tips & Techniques" voice-over Training.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own Home Studio complete with The FOCUSRITE ISA ONE' Microphone pre amplifier with the optional ISA430 MKII 192KHZ CARD. Three different condenser microphones. Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One, Sterling ST-55 and a Rode NGT-2 Shotgun Digidesign M Box 2 with Protools LE8
. I am a highly motivated individual, and I am a perfectionist when it comes to results of my work. I believe in old fashion middleclass hard work. I am a patriot and believe in this country. I have worked with audio and industrial electronics for practically my whole life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Timothy Kulchar by email or phone, please click here.