Clean, Conversational, Zany, Entertainment, Promo
• Timm Baldwin is registered with Voice123 since Jun 19, 2009.
Timm Baldwin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Timm Baldwin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Timm Baldwin started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Timm Baldwin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Timm Baldwin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Timm Baldwin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Interpetative voice, sometimes clear and conversational, sometimes wacky, offbeat and zany. Can turn the personality on or off depending on the project.
Suited for entertainment and promo work, but versatile enough to do narration, corporate tapes and commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, english, southern, valley, midwestern, french, italian, german
My Voice Experience
I am an award winning television and radio copywriter who understands how to read copy because I know how to write copy. I currently lend my voice to a variety of projects, some of which I have produced and some which have been produced by others.
I'm ideally suited for entertainment and promo work, but have found a place in several projects that require a character voice, including commercials for a variety of clients.
My normal speaking voice is dialect free and can be great for a clear and professional presentation or corporate style video.
Most of my recent work has been for an ABC television affiliate in Baltimore, Maryland.
I have a bachelor's degree in Mass Communication.
I studied television writing in college and became a copywriter, a job I've held for more than a decade, which lead to my work as voice over artist.
I have earned an both Emmy Awards and a Promax/BDA awards for my producing work.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT-1A microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Timm Baldwin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Timm Baldwin by email or phone, please click here.