Mellow, natural style, credible
Distinctive full, lower range but not cliche` announcerish. Can turn up the energy for a "Ladies & Gentlemen" read, as well as V/O. You see and hear some of my previous works at www.loosebrick.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Hunter
My Voice Experience
With a 30-year plus radio career, I've done it all, while keeping up with the current styles. From character voices, to personal endorsements, to company spokesperson
There are very few client types I haven't done. Back in my production director days, I wrote and voiced countless spots and spec spots. As Creative Director of an advertising agency, I often use my audio production skills to whip out a spec spot that clinches the sale.
You'll find samples of my work and voice style on www.loosebrick.com.
From the character voices of a series of "Oz" audiobooks, to being the show announcer for "A Salute to Michael Jackson" many years ago, I just love doing this and welcome the chance to work with you and your project.
I have full production capabilities both at work and at home.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications, with an emphasis in Radio & TV from the University of Washington, Seattle.
Multiple nominations with a couple of wins thrown in at "The Soundies", Seattle's Best of Radio Awards. Two of the nominees were parody songs which I wrote and produced.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition for audio production, with a Behringer Mike connecting me to my PC.
I enjoy what I do and having lots of irons in the fire. To that end, I'll definitely consider any job that is respectful of my skills, but I am totally aware of modern budget restraints.
I'd say let's talk about it and see what happens.
Thanks for the consideration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tim Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.