Strong, Versatile, Character driven voice
As a voice over artist, Tim’s biggest asset has to be his versatility. From his years as an actor he brings with him a gift for finding the right tone and nuance in order to sell a product, convey a feeling, or bring about a bit of whimsy and comedy to the script. His mastery of accents, dialects and character voices is just another level to his talent, which has been heard nationally and internationally on commercials, websites, e-learning projects, and documentaries.
Tim’s sheer range of tone, age, speech pattern, intensity, and emotion make him a veritable “One Stop Shop” for anyone looking to get a cast of voices from just one person, or that one very specific voice that needs just the right sound.
The demos here are just a small taste of what Tim can do…. and in several of the pieces, he adds his talent as copywriter, editor, and producer.
He is an “Everyman” or an “Anyone” that covers “Corporate” to “Character” and the vast area in between...not to mention, an easy guy to work with and a nice guy to be around.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include, but not limited to: Western, New York, New York Jewish, New York Italian, Italian, French, English, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Eastern European, Asian, Southern (Deep or Smooth), Texan, Nerd, Surfer Dude, East Indian, Stuffy Wasp,....with a specialty in Sheboyganese
My Voice Experience
With the combination of 20 yrs in the theatre and over 10 yrs in retail sales Tim has become adept at the core skills needed in the voice over business: selling one's self and the product.
As a VO artist, Tim has worked with such notable companies as CASPER MATRESS LOCKHEED MARTIN, UPS, DAS, and NOVARTIS and created characters for projects developed by such NY notables as IKA Collective and JWT. He voice has been heard in regional commercials from San Francisco to Kansas to the Pennsylvania heartland and back to the urban and suburban NY area where he makes his home.
He has lent his voice to television commercials in Canada, computer game developers in Australia and to e-training modules in Dubai.
Theatre and acting training and performances
with Riverside Shakespeare Co, Circle Rep. Theatre Lab, Actors Playhouse, Playhouse 91 (NY) Chamber Theatre(Boston) and numerous regional theatres.
Intensive private voice-over training with Chuck McKibben- Voice coach NY/Philadelphia, formerly of the Mel Blanc Studio, Hollywood
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Giebel
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Giebel
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Giebel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Giebel is a Premium subscriber.
• Tim Giebel has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours