guy next door, conversational, sincere, business
warm and deep for narrations; upbeat, fun or laid back for commercials; smooth, dramatic or lively for promos; authoritative and professional for presentations.
I match the mood to the project.
Listen to my demos and contact me if you'd like a custom audition.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Gehlsen
My Voice Experience
I've done the live and voicetrack radio but have concentrated full time on VO for the past six years. I work full time from my home studio and also use area studios as needed. I have made myself available throughout the day/week for quick turnarounds and edits.
My work includes radio and television vo's, station imaging, and a considerable amount of narration work for any type of company/corporate presentations, e-learning tools, sales and marketing and documentaries.
I also enjoy audiobooks and business phone messaging.
I'd be interested in producing a custom demo for anyone inquiring.
25 years in radio: on-air, sales, management, promotions. And for the past seven, full time voiceover actor. I continue to keep up with new innovations in technology as well as talent and business-related webinars.
My Studio Equipment
Power Mac with Pro Tools software. Processing with PSP "Vintage Warmer." Studio mic is an AKG 414. I try to keep it simple and clean.
Available for quick turnarounds! Send your copy and I'll audition. Availability: daily 8a-5p CST, evenings and weekends, if necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tim Gehlsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Gehlsen is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Gehlsen was last active on Voice123 300 days ago