guy next door, conversational, sincere, business
warm and deep for narrations; upbeat, fun or laid back for commercials; smooth, dramatic or lively for promos; authoritative and professional for presentations.
I match the mood to the project.
Listen to my demos and contact me if you'd like a custom audition.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Gehlsen
My Voice Experience
I've done the live and voicetrack radio but have concentrated full time on VO for the past six years. I work full time from my home studio and also use area studios as needed. I have made myself available throughout the day/week for quick turnarounds and edits.
My work includes radio and television vo's, station imaging, and a considerable amount of narration work for any type of company/corporate presentations, e-learning tools, sales and marketing and documentaries.
I also enjoy audiobooks and business phone messaging.
I'd be interested in producing a custom demo for anyone inquiring.
25 years in radio: on-air, sales, management, promotions. And for the past seven, full time voiceover actor. I continue to keep up with new innovations in technology as well as talent and business-related webinars.
My Studio Equipment
Power Mac with Pro Tools software. Processing with PSP "Vintage Warmer." Studio mic is an AKG 414. I try to keep it simple and clean.
Available for quick turnarounds! Send your copy and I'll audition. Availability: daily 8a-5p CST, evenings and weekends, if necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tim Gehlsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Gehlsen is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Gehlsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Gehlsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Gehlsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Gehlsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.