Reasonant, Deep, Distinctive, Friendly, Corporate
Warm, deep, trusting and friendly voice that is suitably effective for clients that demand a voice over artist with unique class and an authoritative manner.
Upbeat reads sound rich, vibrant and commanding.
I have a good studio set-up with Tanoy monitors, Behringer Mics, Adobe Audition (Cool Edit Pro) software and can offer ISDN capabilities if requested.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a slight Irish lilt to my voice which I can accentuate as some clients find it effective / unique.
However, my accent is primarily a neutral British one.
My Voice Experience
Experienced radio broadcaster with talent for narration, tutorials, corporate and dramatic voice-overs.
Various radio commercials worldwide and narration for theatre productions including pantomimes.
I also host film festival Q&A's and have worked for and with some of the most prolific and well respected individuals in the film and TV industry.
With many years on-stage and radio presenting experience my voice over talent has lended itself to phone information services for cinemas and on-hold messages for various private companies.
Clients that have hired me include:
*Natural History Museum, London
*Italian Tourism Board
*Tutorial Projects for Wings Media Inc
*Get Carter Productions
*The Royal Lifeboat Society
*Various Car Dealerships
Performing Arts college, received coaching from various radio producers / professionals and had singing and voice coaching lessons for a number of years.
I have a passion for film and film music. I know what sounds good and have a good ear for radio and commercial production as i've produced many successful spots, idents and promos myself.
My Studio Equipment
Soundstream Mixing Desk
Berhinger B2 Microphone (with pop shield)
Adobe Audition (Cool Edit Pro)
My full time work centres around the entertainment industry so I have a gift for voice presentation - particularly with regards to acting as MC / host for various events.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Burden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Burden is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Burden was last active on Voice123 212 days ago