warm, friendly, trustworthy, passionate,teacher,
• Tiffany Msonthi is registered with Voice123 since May 11, 2010.
• Tiffany Msonthi started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Tiffany Msonthi is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 28
• Tiffany Msonthi has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Sincere, Warm, Thoughtful, Modern, Smooth, Informative, Wise, Passionate, Smooth and Professional for
Documentaries, Corporate Videos, Telephone Greetings
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Germantown, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tiffany Msonthi
My Voice Experience
When you work with me you will find that I have the ability to bring a "script to life." Many clients that I've worked with say that I have a "trusted" sound.
I have provided many voice over acting services over the past 15 years; to include radio commercials, narration for documentaries, to voice mail greetings.
I earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communications
from New York Institute of Technology
I worked as a radio and television reporter plus producer for over ten years before starting my own Voice Over Production Company.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own equipment to include recording software, and the ability to upload the sound to the client quickly. Appropriate equipment to provide quick turn around.
* Mix Pad
*Access to extensive music library for editing
If you hire me, you will find without a doubt that I strive for excellence when working with a client to do voice over work. Before, I begin work on a project it's important to me to really understand what the client needs.
Voice To Perfection strives to ensure that clients are completely satisfied with the final product. I'm known for hard work, and working until the job is completed no
matter the time of day. I believe my background as a reporter helps me to think fast on my feet, and meet hard deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tiffany Msonthi by email or phone, please click here.