friendly, warm, cheerful and clear
• Tiffany Kim is registered with Voice123 since Jan 29, 2009.
Tiffany Kim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tiffany Kim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tiffany Kim started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Tiffany Kim is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tiffany Kim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tiffany Kim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, clear, and fun for children's narrations, articulate and poised for professional presentations, enthusiastic and upbeat for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Oxnard, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yorker, Californian, Southern drawl, Cockney, British, Irish, Korean, Kermit the Frog, John Lennon,
My Voice Experience
It all started when I was eight and I listened to a narration of the Indian in the Cupboard. From the moment I successfully managed to imitate the cowboy in the story, I wanted to spread my voice far and wide. My work has consisted of work for the not-for-profit sector. I have volunteered with the Braille Institute in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, by reading books aloud to the children there. This work began in 2003 and I have been called back at least twice per year. In addition, I have been frequently asked to conduct motivational presentations to elementary, middle, and high school students about the importance of education. My mainstays are my pleasant speaking voice and sense of humor. I have also begun volunteering with Librivox, a group of volunteers whose mission is to turn all public domain books into audiobooks.
Bachelor's degree from the University of California at Santa Barbara with courses in singing, drama and theater classes in high school.
My Studio Equipment
Compressor, sound editing software, microphone with full acoustics, soundproof room.
Excellent communication skills (both speaking and writing), audio editing, sound mixing and editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tiffany Kim by email or phone, please click here.