Naturally low and charming with a smokey edge
-pleasent and universal for audiobooks,answering services
presentations and narrations.
-warm and fun for commercials, video games and imaging
-deep,sexy and professional for PSA's, commercials, imaging, and other recordings
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am an east coast girl born and raised in Baltimore, MD. I lived in the city but, went to an all-girls private school in the county my entire life. I can voice anything from one end to the other.
My Voice Experience
Not Much, I admit! But, i'm a great performer who has been on stage most of my life and is feeling that success physically. I've been wanting to expand my entertainment horizons and this is a natural fit.
-University of The Arts, Musical Theater Major
*curriculum included: Speech and vocal training, music theory, movement and dance.
-Broadcaster's Training Network
*One-on-One mentoring with Power 105 DJ Chuck "The Triple Threat"
-Conneticut School of Broadcasting
*curriculum included: Speech and technique, voice-overs,radio broadcasting, copywriting, production, editing, Adobe Audition, mackie board operation, Final Cut Pro, on-camera performance.
My Studio Equipment
-Protools LE 8
-Adobe Audition 3.0
-Microphones MXL 2003, Blue Baby Bottle, Blue Snowball
-Access to Final Cut Pro 8
-I have been a professional singer, actor, and musician for over 15 years.
-Songwriter for songs, backing tracks, music beds and jingles
-Recent graduate of Broadcasting school.
-I have toured around the country and the world.
-I have great consumer awareness having worked in both retail, food service and reception.
-I am an entertainment and media junky as well as a video gamer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tiffani Barbour by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tiffani Barbour is a Standard subscriber.
Tiffani Barbour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tiffani Barbour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tiffani Barbour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tiffani Barbour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.