Character Specialist: Igor, Elmo, Accents Galore!
I have a deep, calming voice for narrations, documentaries, and informative dialogues. There are many character voices that I can perform. Some examples of my characters, range from Elmo, Valley girl, soulful African-American Woman, irate Asian-American to the "Leave It To Beaver" housewife, the hunchback Igor, and 1-900 sexpot.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hallowell, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I perform French, Czech, English, Russian, German, Spanish, Asian, southern USA, "Maine", and northern USA predominantly. I have performed Irish and some Scottish, but both are not as strong as the previously mentioned list.
My Voice Experience
Currently, I record...if the price is right.
Creative Talent and DJ for Mix 107.9 WFMX and event on-air host for 93.5 WCTB (LIVE BROADCASTS ONLY)(2009-2013)
Voiced and produced promos for internet radio show for Maine Ghost Hunters, Maine- 2010
Voiced and edited DVD commentary that accompanied Maine's First Park infomercial sent globally- 2010
Voiced and produced Ground Round restaurant chain's ads for Maine location- 2009
Voiced commercials for Blueberry Broadcasting 2008-2009
Voiced commercials for the Clear Channel Radio group in Augusta, Maine from 2006-2008. Stations included: 105.1 WTOS, 104.3 WABK, 101.3 WKCG, 97.5 WIGY, 96.7 WCME, 103.3 WMCM, 102.5 WQSS
Political voice-overs for Maine representatives- 2008
DNK Select Cars and Trucks- national ad called "Trunk Monkey"- 2007
I have a Bachelor of Science in Communications from Northern Michigan University
Performing Arts background as well
Workshopped with Second City out of Chicago (2000)
2005 on-site reporting Presidential Inauguration for Liberty News, Portland, Maine
Voice-over work for Clear Channel Radio, 06/2006 to 08/2008
Voice-over work for Blueberry Broadcasting, 08/2008 to 02/2009
02/2009 to 03/2013: Creative Talent, Promotions Director, Producer, and an On-Air Personality for Mountain Wireless Broadcasting: 107.9 WFMX, WCTB 93.5, and WKSQ ESPN 1160.
My Studio Equipment
There is no voice or character too extreme for me to portray. I welcome the challenge.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tiana Bonenfant by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tiana Bonenfant is a Standard subscriber.
• Tiana Bonenfant was last active on Voice123 50 days ago