Middle Age Sounding, Friendly, Hip, Contemporary.
• Thomas Miller is registered with Voice123 since Jul 25, 2010.
Thomas Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Thomas Miller started his/her voice over career in 1982.
• Currently Thomas Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Thomas Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
People are telling me a lot how great of a voice I have. My coach, Bettye Zoller, says she thinks it's one of those that she only comes across every now and then. You get to choose!
I have a mid-range, average-age sounding voice. I can skew younger when needed, and older when needed, but mostly I'm going to sound like a 30 or 40-something. I got the low whisper thing down good, too. I can do a very good corporate, medical, or audio book narration, and am especially good with sexy/male, charming, manipulative and fun commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I don't try to put on a fake accent, really. I grew up in Oklahoma, but worked hard so you don't know that. If you need a Brit, there are plenty on here. I do well what you hear on the demos, and if you ever want me to take a shot at something, it's always free for both of us to give it a try!
My Voice Experience
Broadcast Journalism major in college, started in Radio and then TV News. Finally ended up in television production for almost 20 years. Took a brief hiatus, and now back with a Radio Show in Dallas on KRLD, doing audio and video production work, producing TV segments for the medical community.
Focus on doing a lot of health & medical related work, but still very versatile.
Getting some of the best coaching anywhere from Bettye Zoller - coach and talent extraordinaire! My first coach was a wonderful gentleman in the early days in Tulsa by the name of Chuck Ellis. He's not with us anymore, but was a joy to have as my first voice instructor. He virtually wiped out my Oklahoma accent!
My Studio Equipment
Intel-Mac with Peak Pro and Pro Tools. Record on Neumann TLM 103 and a Shure SM7B. Can post, edit, or send raw tracks in any format. Have FTP drive for large files.
I've had a diverse background from news to production to healthcare. The main thing you would want to know is that I spent 20 years as a producer, so I can very quickly relate to what you want, budget constraints and timely delivery! I'll make it easy for you to work with me! Thanks, Thomas.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Thomas Miller by email or phone, please click here.