Upbeat Guy, Character, Smart, Conversational, Authentic
Todd is an versatile, upbeat and professional VO artist. With a strong background in improv (groundlings, UCB, iO) and a long professional acting resume, Todd is the right person for any job.
Todd has a bright, everyman quality: friendly and smart.
Todd is very versatile and can deliver warm rich tones great for narration as well as high energy fun, and funny characters.
Todd has recorded VO for Cricket Wireless (TV/Radio), Cash Call (TV/Radio), State of Kansas (Radio), Black Dog Robotics (Corporate Narration), Speightstown Racing (Promo), Rule 29 (Industrial)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, American South, New York, Standard British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Russian, etc. Surfer Dude, Gangster, Hill Billy, News Anchor, Announcer,
My Voice Experience
I am the dialect instructor at the Lee Strasberg Institute of Theater, Film and TV. I spent my first four years out of college at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival where I played many leading and supporting roles. Additionally I had my own news show, The Jefferson Daily, on local the NPR radio station.
BFA Acting, Cornish College of the Arts, 2005
Improv Olympic West
Upright Citizens Brigade Theater
Lee Stasberg Institute, Faculty Member
Oregon Shakespeare Festival Acting Company Member, 2006-2010
My Studio Equipment
Avalon M5 preamp
Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett pre/interface
Harlan Hogan MXL condenser mic
Todd is an accomplished professional actor and will deliver a professional sound.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Todd Bjurstrom by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Bjurstrom is a Premium subscriber.
• Todd Bjurstrom was last active on Voice123 3 days ago