U.S. Los Angeles based SAG/AFTRA versatile male
With an on camera and stage background, Todd is able to provide vocal characteristics involving anything from young teen to an old man all while maintaining a satisfactory level of sanity...for the most part.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern, cockney, standard british, japanese, Chinese, vietnamese, irish, scottish, mexican, russian, indian, and of course, star wars characters.
My Voice Experience
From promo voice work for Fox Television and the best selling World of Warcraft series to award winning narration for audio books, Todd has had the opportunity to provide a variety of voices ranging in age and character quality for numerous characters.
Primarily working in the Los Angeles and Texas market- he has voiced in over 200 VO projects in multiple markets in the U.S.
Todd is able to stay busy behind the mic as well as in front of the mic as a voice director and audio producer as well.
Todd received his bachelor's degree in acting from Southern Methodist University - one of the top theatre programs in the country. Vocal training spanned all four years of his educational career there as well as his honors program training before college at the South Carolina Governor's School of the Arts; and honors program focusing on all aspects of performance.
My Studio Equipment
The Neumann fairy has delivered the TLM 103 as well as the U87Ai to my studio steps as we make wondrous sound waves together in ProTools 11 with the Avalon 737sp and motu4pre. But you also need to be able to monitor said waves and for that I use the Yamaha hs8 speakers to evaluate the sounds out of my vocal booth studio in North Hollywood :)
As a voice professional that has been in the industry not only for many years as a voice over actor, but also as a director, writer, and producer- Todd is able to bring a well-rounded perspective to any audio project. Combined with a strong work ethic and experience with numerous recording studios with a variety of budgets, Todd is ready for any project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Todd Haberkorn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Haberkorn is a Standard subscriber.
• Todd Haberkorn was last active on Voice123 208 days ago