hip, honest, sexy to innocent, fresh
• Tess Rillo is registered with Voice123 since Oct 04, 2005.
• Tess Rillo started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Tess Rillo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tess Rillo was last active on Voice123 273 days ago
Friendly and warm or sexy and smooth for commercials. Cool and professional for presentations. Honest and fresh for narrations. Can speak some Italian (Florentine accent) and a little Spanish (high school Castilian). Able to sing on key (mezzo-soprano) and good with cartoon voices, i.e. little kids and cute animals. At ease with California Valley girl,general British accent, general Southern accents, and various Filipino accents. Also familiar with Hawaii's Pidgin English dialect.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hawaii's Pidgin English dialect, ditzy Valley Girl accent, sweet as molasses Southern accent, Filipino accent, FOB Latino accent, sexy & classy British accent
My Voice Experience
Recorded a series of voice-overs for HGTV web videos. Also recorded voice-over for Espresso Book Machine industrial. Extensive theatrical credits (including regional work with the George Street Playhouse), some film and television, industrials, and improv experience.
Have played roles ranging from vixens to ingenues, mothers to teenagers to young children, working-class to upper crust, ghosts to goddesses.
Private voice-over training with Marla Kirban, formerly of ICM-LA.
On-camera training (including classes with Ruth Nerken), acting training, singing training (including study with Helen Gallagher).
B.A., Sarah Lawrence College
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Tess Rillo
Acting experience on stage and screen in New York
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tess Rillo by email or phone, please click here.