musical, clear, flexible, perky
• Tess Primack is registered with Voice123 since Jan 31, 2012.
Tess Primack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tess Primack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tess Primack started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Tess Primack is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tess Primack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tess Primack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Perky and upbeat for commercials, professional and clear for presentations, animated and capable of multiple character voices for narrations, audiobooks etc.
Trained singer (range: E2-C5) for songs, jingles etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern, Mountain Southern, Italian, French, German, Russian, English, Indian .
Fluent in IPA.
My Voice Experience
Studied acting and took voice over classes at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, and did multiple recordings for the Entertainment Technology School at CMU as well as the surrounding Pittsburgh area.
BFA in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University (with honors).
Stage and tv/film acting trained.
Eight years of studying voice.
Can read music, harmonize, and sing flat/sharp upon request.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Tess Primack
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tess Primack by email or phone, please click here.