Distinctive, scholarly, fun
Friendly, Welcoming, Instructive, Authoritative, Distinctive, scholarly, fun
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US English, Northeast US
My Voice Experience
My Studio Equipment
Apple G5 work stations (2), Windows 7 work station, 2 Windows XP work stations each equipped with Adobe Creative Suite (5), Pro-Tools, and Final Cut Pro (6).
Teac Mixing board, Teac, Sony Recorders
Instructor of Radio & Television production, Professor of Broadcast and New Media production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Tessil Collins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tessil Collins is a Standard subscriber.
Tessil Collins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tessil Collins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tessil Collins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tessil Collins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.