Kind, Inviting, Flexible, Scottish, Irish, English
My voice is calm and warm, assured and reliable for narrations and presentations. My voice is also elastic and changeable: my improv experience in creating character voices is great for character roles in video games and animated series, as well as audiobook narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scottish, Southern American, Southern English, Southern, Northern Irish, Northern English, Northern, Boston, New York, New Jersey, Russian, Italian, French, Highland, Glaswegian, Edinburgh, Yorkshire, London, Mid-Atlantic, Pittsburghese, North American, Katharine Hepburn Impression
My Voice Experience
I have spent 5 years working as a professional voiceover artist, in that time I recorded several audiobooks for Audible and the NYPL Audiobook studio, as well as commercials, video narration, and web ads for many companies, including EcoEnterprises Investment Fund. I recently recorded the leading role of a Mom for an app that will be in use at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
The University of Glasgow
Theatre/Archaeology Joint MA Honours Degree, 2:1
Voice Coaching: Elena McGhee and Becki Toth
The voice and storytelling:
My Studio Equipment
USB Microphone: Blue Snowball
Small Padded studio
As a theatre actor I have the experience and skills necessary to bring a script to life.
I can also edit and finalize scripts and voice overs.
I have written for ad copy and for the internet.
My experience as a radio dj gives me insight into the technical aspects of voiceovers, and allows me to find the best way to get your message across.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tessa Flannery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tessa Flannery is a Standard subscriber.
• Tessa Flannery was last active on Voice123 80 days ago