Witty, Comedic, Dry, Best Friend, Warm
In addition to voicing rambunctious girls, squeaky teens, tough chicks, and the occasional mother, I have voiced more than my fair share of young gentlemen that may or may not have a permanent smirk on their face.
My vocal range allows me to offer a variety of options for any project. I can sound warm and caring for commercial, energetic and witty for character, efficient and knowledgeable for narration, and so much more!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have voiced early teen boys with proper British accents, high-pitched mad scientist girls, 8 year old vampire boys, 7 year old British girls, loud mouthed teen girls, stoic and tough bodyguards, sarcastic women with hearts of gold and many more!
My range allows me to voice children (boys & girls), teenagers (boys & girls), young adult women, and female characters between the ages of 20 to late 30s.
Accents: British (BBC, Cockney, etc), German, French, and Scottish.
My Voice Experience
I was called into Funimation Entertainment in early 2008 by an ADR Director to do some work on an anime that he was working on. I immediately started getting work with other directors and I've even directed several anime and live action films myself as well as written adaptive scripts for the production department.
In January of 2010, I started to work in commercials and podcasts for local projects. I have been doing a podcast with fellow voice actors that talk about projects, life, and anything else that might come up for discussion. The commercial work has been for internet stream shows.
Internship with Funimation Entertainment 09/2008-12/2008
Graduated with an Associate Degree in Radio/TV/Film from Tarrant County College
Voice Over I with Bob Michaels
Voice Over II with Bob Michaels
Industrial VO Workshop with Bob Michaels
Intense Voice Acting Seminar with Bettye Pierce Zoller
Acting I with Pert Derapau
Acting II with John Dement
My Studio Equipment
Motu Audio 24I/O Interface
Allen and Heath Zed-14, 14 Channel, USB Interface
2 JBL LSR4328P Studio Monitors
Waves Mercury Bundle
Presonus ACP88 8 Channel Compressor/Limiter/Gate
Beyer Dynamics DT 770 Stereo Headphones
Unknown - Click here to ask Terri Doty
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Terri Doty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terri Doty is a Standard subscriber.
• Terri Doty was last active on Voice123 160 days ago