sincere, alluring, versatile, character, architype
• Terri Denney is registered with Voice123 since May 21, 2011.
• Terri Denney started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Terri Denney is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Terri Denney was last active on Voice123 335 days ago
Professional for elearning and corporate presentations, enthusiastic for commercial, alluring for high-end projects, current, sincere for PSAs. Clear and concise for medical, structured or unstructured, welcoming and relatable for IVRs. Warm, smooth singing voice (like a Helen Reddy or Karen Carpenter), good for children's music (e.g. Puff the Magic Dragon). Engaging for audiobooks/narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Broken Arrow/Tulsa Metro, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Flexible character development: female architypes; mom, corporate woman, 20 or 30-somethings, annoying town gossip, Ethel Merman and Edith Bunker types, regional US dialects: Midwest (local WI PTA Mom), Southern (Oklahoma girl next door, grocery cashier or neighbor next trailerhouse over). Northeast (gum-chewing sardonic Joisey or New Yohrkah) British RP and contemporary, East Indian/Sri Lankan (corporate IT tech lead-type, or Sri non-characterized, smoother dialect).
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Terri Denney
Vocal training, performing arts (young adult), Such A Voice master class. Debate, public speaking, corporate training, presentations and workshops in insurance and car rental industry. Authored/illustrated and hand-bound children's books, performed community school readings and bookbinding demonstrations.
My Studio Equipment
Running ProTools 7, Digidesign MBox2 interface, GrooveTubes GT-60 side-address mic.
Strong corporate history: Delivering training, designing training programs, managing call-center and production environments. Working knowledge of medical terminology due to medical assisting career. Personal/professional development in public connections through local chamber. Public speaking via corporate seminars, presentations, school book readings and demonstrations. Highly relatable personality to all levels of organizations and community.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Terri Denney by email or phone, please click here.