High Energy, Soft Sell, Youthful, Testimonial
• Terra Ayers is registered with Voice123 since Dec 05, 2008.
Terra Ayers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Terra Ayers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Terra Ayers started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Terra Ayers is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Terra Ayers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Terra Ayers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
youthful, girl-next-door, and conversational for commercials, warm and polite for phone services and presentation narrations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
slight (believable but not redneck) Southern accent, cheerleader, best friend, mom, annoyed girlfriend
My Voice Experience
In college, I took the most undesirable job at my campus radio station: traditional jazz music director. It was my responsibility to find my own student deejays, so after being laughed at by several people, I finally gave in and signed myself up for an on-air shift. One thing led to another, and I ended up as a production assistant at a commercial station after graduation. Since then, I have written and recorded public service announcements, spots, and promos; written and voiced station imaging; and hosted live and voice-tracked on-air shows for top-rated stations in a top 200 market. I have also provided my voice for other projects like automated telephone greetings, testimonials, and presentation narration.
BBA in Marketing
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball Microphone
Sountrack Pro operated on an iMac, .mp3 files exported through Audacity
Unknown - Click here to ask Terra Ayers
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Terra Ayers by email or phone, please click here.