can do characters, accents and some impressions
• Ted Griffin is registered with Voice123 since Oct 13, 2011.
Ted Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ted Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ted Griffin started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Ted Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ted Griffin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ted Griffin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Very good with passionate and straight reads, can do many different accents, characters and some impressions
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, Italian, Hisanic, German, Irish, Scottish, Russian, Jewish (grew up in NYC)
I can do many of the WB Loonie Tune characters (except Bugs- bummer, I know) and Droopy
I've performed as a professor, a mad scientist, a dad, and even Edith Bunker
My Bill Clinton impression isnt bad
Do a good Kermit the Frog
I do a great Dick Vitale I'm told
My Voice Experience
I started as an assistant copywriter for the Word in Music production company, We serviced 50 radio stations from coast to coast by in 1992. I would write, produce, and voice spots requiring accents and various delivery styles. I've used many of my characters over the years in those commercials
I played 2 frogs in the third Ribbits movie made by Focus on the Family.
I have a small production company here in Colorado Springs and an agency (Ad-excellence) is using my talents for their clients
Worked mostly in media production. Since 1989 I have produced 1000's of spots. Some award winners with SCOR (The Southern Colorado Organization of Radio- now disbanded)Have one spot head to the CBA's and Pike Peak Regional Addys this year
My Studio Equipment
Behringer 16 channel mixboard
Electro Voice RE-20 mikes
Adobe Audition software
twenty plus years of experience doing commercials. Three years ago I started voicing podcasts and infomercials for health products
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ted Griffin by email or phone, please click here.