Deep, Authoritative, Conversational, Flexible
Adaptable to nearly any project. Warm and deep for narrations, conversational, upbeat and younger for tailored scripts, dramatic and resonant for trailers or dramas, eclectic range of regional accents, characters for animation and also just a regular dude next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Oak Park, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest Chicago, Northern Wisconsin, East Coast NY and Boston, California Surfer,
Southern U.S. and Irish accents.
Able to impersonate many voices and dialects quickly.
My Voice Experience
I have been in television as a Host, Producer and Voiceover talent for over 20 years in the Chicago area. From voicing a daily segment, show open, commercial, promo, educational narrative or corporate in-house video, I have done it all and continue to do so.
Stations and clients include WGN-TV, Comcast SportsNet, SPEED, WE, Fox, Moraine Valley Community College, Bosch, Continental Tire, International Trucking and many more.
B.A. Mass Communications - Univ. South Florida (91)
My experience in television production and hosting combined with my theater and public speaking background have proven to help me remain consistent and reliable no matter what project is handed to me.
My Studio Equipment
Mac, Samsun USB mic, Final Cut Pro editing suite, Garage Band as a backup.
I have always had a "Producer-first" mentality which helps me when voicing projects.
I rarely need direction and am very flexible when it comes to the clients' needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ted Brunson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ted Brunson is a Standard subscriber.
• Ted Brunson was last active on Voice123 331 days ago