Announcer, bass/baritone, offbeat, news anchor
• Taylor Van Cise is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2007.
• Taylor Van Cise started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Taylor Van Cise is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Taylor Van Cise was last active on Voice123 280 days ago
My voice can range from a deep smooth bass to an upbeat announcer as well as incorporating hispanic, english, and german accents into my non-regional american dialect. I can also impersonate an age range from teenage to elderly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Tacoma, Issaquah, Bellevue, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, British, German, Spanish, Mexican, Male-Female, old lady, proper, cockney, PSA, announcer, documentary.
My Voice Experience
I have been cast in commercials and voice overs from a young age. I have studied voice in the theatre, radio, and at my university. Lately I have done many PSAs, Commercials, radio programs, and on-camera news reports and miniature documentaries.
The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University is where I am studying now. Prior to this I was instructed by theatre and choir directors as well as private tutors.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer 1222fx mix board, MXL 4000 large diaphram condensor mic, MXL 990s pencil condensor mic, electrovoice re20 mic, sennheiser MD421 II dynamic mic.
I have been cast in musicals for singing ability along with my voice and have also been a student of music since the age of 8. Digital production and recording in my studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Taylor Van Cise by email or phone, please click here.