Upbeat, Friendly, Sassy, Emotional
• Tara Poole is registered with Voice123 since May 11, 2012.
• Tara Poole started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Tara Poole is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tara Poole was last active on Voice123 362 days ago
High and upbeat for commercial work, lower and slightly sassy for character work, energetic for video game work
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Rochelle, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northwestern American accent, very crisp, clear, easy to understand
My Voice Experience
Having never done official voice over work, I work for a company that does overhead pages describing sales and events going on at the store. It's always the most fun I have at work when the management asks me to write out and perform the pages. I've been called "the voice of ____" (the store I work for) I constantly have my managers asking if they can record my voice for future replays, as well as people telling me that they thought I was a recording, and not doing it live over the PA system.
I took a college course from "Voices For All" and was looking to perhaps take their Master Class in Chicago, for extra insight into the business.
My Studio Equipment
I recently purchased Behringer Podcastudio to start with, and will update this section once I have had a bit of practice with it.
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve, and doing the overhead pages at my store are a way that I can constantly be practicing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tara Poole by email or phone, please click here.