sweet, friendly, clear, well-spoken, unique
• Tanya Lim is registered with Voice123 since 2011-03-11.
Tanya Lim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tanya Lim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tanya Lim started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Tanya Lim is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tanya Lim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tanya Lim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a clear, warm, eloquent, and girly voice. It is smooth like butter, and very reassuring to hear. Although I am 30 years old, I sound younger than my years.
My voice is also quite distinct sounding in the fact that even if I haven't spoken to someone in years, they can still immediately recognize that it is me.
I have been told many times by strangers noticing my voice that I should do more voiceovers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Boston , Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yaaawk accent,
Southern belle accent,
My Voice Experience
Greetings voiceover scouts,
My name is Tanya Lim and I would love to work for you. I have a very open-minded, positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Here is some of my experience so far:
Voiceover for EnviroNews Program, National Public Radio, Washington DC, Summer 2001
Voiceover for AT&T Broadband Television political programming, Elmhurst, IL, Summer 2001
Afternoon Radio Programming, WTUL radio, New Orleans, LA
MA, Comparative and International Education, Columbia University - Teachers College (October 2007)
BA, Communications, Tulane University (August 2003)
Broadcast Journalism (NYU summer school)
Media and Society (NYU summer school)
Academic Advising certification, Kansas State University (online), in progress
Manhattan School of proofreading certification, (October 2003)
My Studio Equipment
Currently, I operate a MacBook Pro, as this has recording devices on it.
I am planning on purchasing a professional microphone through the Mac store. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.
I have 5 years of professional, promotional writing and editing experience for websites, print, PR releases, and social media outlets.
I also have internship voice-over writing experience from Chicagoland Television.
I know HTML and CSS.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tanya Lim by email or phone, please click here.