Singer, Professional Speaker, Deep, Strong Male
• Tanner Bechtel is registered with Voice123 since Mar 01, 2012.
Tanner Bechtel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tanner Bechtel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tanner Bechtel started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Tanner Bechtel is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tanner Bechtel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tanner Bechtel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a warm and deep, articulate voice. Originally from the Midwestern US, I can loosen or tighten my speaking to emulate deep south to Northern US and Canadian dialects. I have been a professional speaker, singer and business development director for over 12 years and have spoken in large audience environments as well as intimate gatherings and meetings.
I'm a storyteller at heart, through music and through presentation skills. I have recorded and self-produced two musical albums in the last 6 years as well. I speak and sing in order to move people, emote intent and to compel to action.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Boonville, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Southern (USA), British
My Voice Experience
"Story of Our Lives" -- self produced album, commercially released in 2008
"Muse" -- self written, recorded, mixed and produced and commercially released in 2012
Professional speaking engagements include:
American Institute of Architects (national convention) (2008)
International Reprographics Association (international convention) (2009)
Associated General Contractors (2010)
I studied Political and Computer Sciences at the University of Missouri-Columbia and hold certifications as an IBM and TRIM developer, a CDT Certification from the Construction Specification Institute and am a graduate of the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Associations Net-Enabled Command and Control Program. I am a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Human Relations Training Program. I am also a professional singer and songwriter trained in musical performance, composition and arrangement.
Professional music and audio production experience (self-produced commercial album releases - 2008, 2012)
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A Condenser Microphone
Rode NT3 Condenser Microphone
Focusrite 2i2 Condenser Preamp
ProTools Editing Software
Garage Band Editing Software
Various Mixing Boards, Effects and Audio Capture Tools
Accomplished Songwriter & Musician
Guitar, Mandolin & Bass
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tanner Bechtel by email or phone, please click here.